OSCommerce Product Inventory Update List
This project was awarded to rajinfosolu for $175 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30-$250 USD
I’m basically looking for a modified inventory update admin page that allows me to scan incoming inventory’s UPC codes (the Product Model in OSCommerce DB) and all scanned inventory item show up in a list with the ability to update the quantities in the database.
Development can either be based upon [url removed, login to view] of OSCommerce Product Inventory Editor Contribution (ID 5307) (see attached file) or new development:
- Whenever a new item is searched for via the search box, it should add this item to the list of previously searched items (just like adding items to a shopping cart)
- In addition to the already shown table elements (part no, product name, price, weight and stock level) a new column shall show the quantity of the new inventory.
- Price, Weight and quantity shall be editable - part no, product name and stock level shall not be editable
- also a new column shall show the current online/offline status of the items via radiobuttons and allow selection of the online/offline status
- If the searched inventory item already exists in the previously searched item list, the quantity of the item in the list should be incremented and not shown twice.
- If the search string would return multiple results, the current list shall be displayed in addition to a status message “Search term not unique”. The search box shall be pre-populated with the search string
- if the search string does not return any results, the current list shall be displayed in addition to a status message "No search results"
- When hitting the update button, the counts of the new inventory items shall be added to the existing quantities in the product database and the list shall be cleared.
- A new button next to the current update button shall allow clearing all items in the list without any updates to the database.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online