This project was awarded to toshirovw for $42.5 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30-$50 USD
I need someone who knows Linux very well and can assist me in configuring a linux server with the following:
1. Create 6 user accounts
2. Add ports to iptables configuration
3. Add an additional IP to the box
4. Install qmail
5. Install qpopper
6. Install ftpcopy
7. Install Perl modules DBI, DBD, CGI
8. Install root crontabs
9. Install TinyDNS/DNSCache
10. Setup apache
I will provide more exacting details once I find someone I am interested in hiring.
*I have plenty more work for someone who really knows this stuff. * I have additional servers which require the same setup and also other jobs. My only requirement is that you know Linux very well (including Apache, firewalls, administration, qmail, DNS, etc.).
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Linux administration, qmail, Apache, TinyDNS, IPtables, Perl
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online