Perl & MySQL Classified Ads with PayPal Payment
This project was awarded to amigolx for $38.25 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $45 USD
I want a Perl powered (Win32) Classified Ad's system, with a MySQL database. The user must be able to use PayPal IPN to pay online, then post Ad.
Steps for the user:
1) See site.
2) Want to place Ad.
3) Signup for Username/Password.
4) Login, choose to Pay using PayPal with IPN.
5) (System checks if paid) -> Allows Ad's too be posted.
6) Ad's are added to whatever country/categorie selected mySQL table.
7) Any viewer, with or without a user account, freely looks through categories and countries, through the ads.
8) They choose to contact person placing the Ad.
*The person must have a user account, and must of paid in order too place an ad.*
*The system must integrate with MySQL databases*
*The system must integrate with PayPal payment.*
*When an Ad is sucessfully posted, an email must be sent to me, with full details (not payment details) and a "thank you" detailed message to the poster.*
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Installation package that will install the software (in ready-to-run condition) on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) Complete ownership and distribution copyrights to all work purchased.
4) Complete instructions on use/installation.
5) Complete and working to this Bid Request & Messages via RAC.
Windows 2000 Professional.
152 MB Ram.
ActivePerl 5.6 (no extra modules).
mySQL 3.X (no extra modules).
Xitami Web Server *latest beta* (no extra modules).
No sendmail. (Must use sockets, to connect to a mail server to send emails.)
## Deadline information
Must be completed by the 25th of November.
The script (Bid Request files) should be fully operational.
I wish to be able to contact you online via RAC, and expect you to respond ASAP.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online