Add Shopping cart to existing website
This project received 9 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $793 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$100-$500 USD
We need a shopping cart added to our existing website. The current shopping cart was custom made and does not work very well and has limited functions.
We need a shopping cart that:
1) matches the design of our website. (I have included a page with css and all images needed. You may use div's)
2) Shopping cart integrates with our merchant processing company Alpha Cards
3) Cart calculates shipping cost based on customer's zip code (integrates with USPS API)
4) Cart keeps track of orders and customers and can print out reports with how many total products were sold for a period of time.
5) The website needs to have a retail shopping cart and a wholesale shopping cart. This can be the same cart, however retail customers cannot be able to access the products on the wholesale shopping cart. The access to the wholesale shopping cart needs to be password protected.
6) Cart needs to have all basic functions/admin functions of most standard e-commerce shopping carts.
7) keep track of customer info (specifically email addresses for newsletters)
Please ask questions.
**Please see attached file.
* * *This broadcast message was sent to all bidders on Friday Oct 10, 2008 1:40:59 PM:
Because of budget we are putting this bid on hold. Thank you for your interest. Regards, Digital Canvas
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online