Software Engineer - Us Based
This project is now closed with a project budget of $25-$30 USD / hour.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$25-$30 USD / hour
Uncle Sam – we want you! If, that is, you are a software engineer who knows the latest stuff, an experienced programmer, and a fast learner of new languages and scripting.
What we need done is technical project management, hands-on code fix and feature implementation, and software quality assurance. This, we call a GTeam FZ LLC Software Engineer.
Sign on for the duration, and you’ll get $30/hour ($750 fixed price payment for your trial work that leads to a successful hire). We work with you through one of several approved staffing and payment platforms which will charge a percentage fee on your gross earnings, but you understand how those are. Also, because of W-2 processing, for US citizens and permanent residents the pay rate is $24/hour.
We need software engineers living in the United States who:
• Understand current software development practices and tools, including
• Virtual environments
• Source control
• Remote development
• Issue tracking
• Build and test automation
• Networking management
• Can do general coding and scripting – you need to be an experienced programmer in at least one of Java, C, and .Net
• Understand programming well enough to learn new languages or scripting quickly
You also need these non-technical skills:
• Speak and write capably in English (meaning, what Americans speak; it doesn’t have to be British)
• Video Skype capability, webcam, and you know how to use them to talk with us and do daily work.
• 40 hours per week available for this job.
How to qualify
1. Show us who you are. We need verifiable identification, online skills tests, and a brief Skype video interview. Sorry, this part is not paid, but it won’t last more than a week, and if you’ve got the motivation, you’ll be done in a few hours.
2. Try out the job. During a one-week fixed-price trial assignment, prove to us that we should give you the full-time position of 40 hours/week at the job’s hourly rate. We’re looking for progress and dedication; if you show that, we may have other positions in GTeam FZ LLC for you even if you don’t get the assignment quite right.
How to start
We’ll make you a fixed-price offer to start qualifying, and you’ll get detailed instructions as soon as you accept this offer for the test phase. (This is not the paid part, but it’s how we get you into the appropriate recruiting team room.)
GTeam FZ LLC is proud to be an equal opportunity employer that provides an exceptional work environment. All candidates will be required to undergo and pass a rigorous background check to ensure a safe and productive workplace.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online