This project received 16 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $34278 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$250-$750 USD
Description: We have started our gurney with Open Source ERP tools.
Our company is looking for an Independent Contractor to help with customization, development, Integration (with magento, quickbook and zencart websites) and potentially long term developer in OpenERP, ERPText for our clients. The work involves modification of existing modules as well as potentially the build out of additional modules.
- OpenERP experience is a MUST! Including development of custom modules, Customization of current module, creation of automated workflow.
- Identifies requirements by establishing personal rapport with potential and actual contractors and with other persons in a position to understand service requirements.
- Management of deployed software
- Strong Knowledge in database concepts and workflow concepts
- Subversion for managing code repositories
- Confirms program operations by conducting tests;
- Works with Amazon Web Services
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Protects operations by keeping information confidential
Skills/Qualifications: Successful individual will need the following experience in software programming especially knowledgeable in Python, PHP, HTML5, PostgreSQL
We THANK all candidates in advance!
Thanks and Regards
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online