Website for tracking medications
This project received 68 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $2561 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$1500-$3000 USD
I am looking for an individual with strong programming skills and verifiable expertise in building database-driven websites. My goal is to build a website that will allow patients to create and update their medication list.
The website will need to do the following:
1. Allow users to create a secure account, and be able to log in using their username and password.
2. Allow users to create a basic profile containing their particulars (address, phone, email, DOB etc.) and names of their doctors.
3. Allow users to create a list of their medications, which will then be stored.
4. In addition to the name of the medication, the list will contain the dose, frequency, name of prescribing doctor, date medication was started, and date medication was changed (if applicable)
5. Users will be able to delete a medication directly from the list, and all deleted medications should automatically be added to an 'Inactive Medications' list
6. When deleting a medication, users will be prompted to pick a reason for discontinuation of medication.
7. The site will need to integrate a database of all known medications and their common doses, so that as a user begins to type the name of his medication, a list of all medications that start with those letters pulls up, allowing the user to pick the one he intends.
8. The site will need to have a responsive design so that it may be used on mobile platforms just as easily as on the desktop.
This website needs to have an exceedingly simple and clean user interface, a la [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view], Twitter etc.
I strongly prefer to work with individuals rather than agencies. So, agencies need not bid on this project.
I will need to see verifiable examples of other websites that you have created, and need to see which languages you have used.
I would like to know which programming language you would complete this project in, and why you would pick that language.
Along with your bid, I would like to get an estimate of how long this will take you (how many hours over how many days/weeks.)
Please do take the time to address my queries. I will not give any consideration to generic responses that make no attempt to address what I have asked for.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online