Youtube API video conversion website coded in PHP
This project was awarded to nadeem2005 for $200 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
Project Details - September 2009
The website that this project is for is: GetAudioFromVideo(.)com
This website converts Youtube videos into audio format using FFMPEG that is installed on the servers.
This website is mainly coded in PHP. It uses the Youtube API to find the video and Python conversion for the conversion of video into audio files. The audio conversion is done with Zend frame work.
Please watch this video I have made that explains the Project Instructions as I walk you through them:
[url removed, login to view]
Here are the written instructions, IN ADDITION THERE ARE SEVERAL FILES THAT WE WILL SEND TO FREELANCER WHO WE AWARD PROJECT TO:
First before anything, setup the /dev folder and copy over the current site to do the following edits:
1) For the website stats on the right side of the page, make them include the thousands comma (i.e. 1,000,000 not 1000000).
2) Fix the Zend code dump when a conversion occurs
3) When a video is converted, fix the >.mp3 title error on the new download mini page that pop-ups
4) Make the new conversion page as seen on [url removed, login to view] after a successful conversion
5) Replace the banner advertisement codes with the new ad codes I give you and edit the banner zones (see the attached file for these codes). There will be a total of 5 ad slots.
6) Using the attached zipped file, install the Black Hat Code Breaker pop-up to replace the current [url removed, login to view] pop-ups. Be sure to read the [url removed, login to view] file to understand how it works.
Once again using 2 surveys, 1 for guests and 1 for members, which means you will need to create 2 folders in the directory. Name the guest folder BHCB_Guest and the member folder BHCB_Member.
After installation, do not worry about the settings, I will change them once it is up and running.
Please let me know of any questions.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online