Development of Coupons Site
This project received 66 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $675 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$250-$750 USD
We are looking for a company with experienced developers with skills in PHP, MySQL and WordPress to develop a front-end for a coupon/offers/deals site.
Currently we have the back-end (API and Admin Panel) and the mobile apps ready, want someone to develop the web interface with a responsive WordPress theme like Enfold ([url removed, login to view]) or Metronic ([url removed, login to view]) or Coupnize ([url removed, login to view]).
We already have a system consisting of Admin Panel and API in place through which deals and offers can be created, and this platform is currently being used for mobile apps, now we need to create the web interface.
Your task will be to:
1. Create Web Interface using one of the Responsive Themes
2. Integrate with the exciting Admin Panel and API Interface
3. Develop the web site based on the agreed feature sets
4. Where required, make appropriate changes to the Admin Panel and APIs
5. Ensure the website is SEO optimized
What you should know:
1. Have at-least 5+ years of experience in PHP/Web development
2. Know PHP, MySQL and Wordpress at expert level
3. Knowledge of working with Amazon platforms is a added benefit
4. API development
5. Google Analytic
Most Important: You should able to start the work immediately and finish within agreed time frame. We will award the project based on the price and time you quote (lower the better), your knowledge, experience and rating.
Please only apply if you have all of the above, have extensive experience and good rating. We will do phone interviews and reference check prior to awarding the project.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online