phpList configuration and email marketing knowledge
This project was awarded to samykhalil for $100 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
We have a phpList (a newsletter script from [url removed, login to view]) installation that almost works as we would like. We are sometimes able to send test messages that even avoid getting caught by our Gmail account. But when we try to send the same campaign to a demo user list, then sometimes Gmail doesn't even receive the message in the junk. And almost without exception, the messages find their way to the junk folder at Hotmail. Some more details about the project:
* We have googled and tried a lot and read a few forum posts at [url removed, login to view], but without luck. So we are not sure if it is an easy fix to this.
* Unfortunately we prefer not to provide direct access to the server, but we can of course send both configuration files, the database (if needed) and you will get access to the phpList administration page. phpList is of course also free to download. Teamviewer is the last option if access to the server is needed.
* So your task is mainly to guide us and tweak the newsletter system until it "works".
* We are able to send test messages, so I doubt our server is banned. And we have tried using two different servers, but if it turns out that we are banned after all, then we are also open to finding a different server / web hotel, maybe even a dedicated e-mail server, because this project is only completed when we can send messages. But nothing expensive.
Our goal of this project is basically only to be able to send newsletters to Gmail, Hotmail and Yahoo without being marked as spam with the help of phpList.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online