Joomla! Community Builder + JEvents Customization
This project received 1 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $ USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$100 - $300 USD
I need my Joomla site customized for two components, the Community Builder and JEvents. Install any modules you think I need to get my desired features working. Most features only require the installation of ready-made modules.
Joomla and the two components are already installed and ready for customization. Most modules you are going to need are installed as well.
1. profile displays on front page (i want the user to be able to select whether or not they would want to be on the front page: this should be an option given in their profile)
2. easy navigated browsing and search for profiles both for the front page and on the search/browse page.
3. users should have their own image gallery and they can select a default image
4. messaging system, users should be able to send each other messages easily and for free
5. a smile system, basically users can "smile" at each other without saying anything (and this should show up on the user's inbox that someone has smiled at them)
7. users should be able to submit/write stories(or blogs or articles) on their profile page (should be text-based only, no images). and these stories can be published by me on a separate public Stories section and on the front page as a link (there should be several links on the front page directing to different stories).
JEvents (already associated with Attend Events) -
1. additional fields for the sign ups of events
2. several categories of events and they should be separately displayed on the front page
3. display of event calendar on front page and events description
4. one person can register for a few friends, but should provide the same information (i.e. name, age and etc.)
5. paypal integration and confirmation that the user is registered
Notice that since all the features can be easily done with existing modules, if your bidding price is too high, I would NOT choose you. This should be a very easy job for those who are familiar with the two components.
Bid price should include everything from script installation to any quick fixes on my server/joomla/templates. Basically, this is the price where you're going to make all the features work.
You should perform the QA tests. Note that I will not complete the payment until everything are working correctly.
All bidders must provide me with no more than 3 links to show their work that is Joomla-related.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online