Prestashop + PayPal configuration
This project received 17 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $637 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$20 - $400 USD
Fresh default installation of PrestaShop 18.104.22.168. Paypal Europe 3.6.1. GoDaddy Ultimate shared Web Hosting Linux with SSL.
We found issues during testing. The job is to have the standard installation and processes work how they should: checkout process, PayPal API, emails, contact form, guest/customer data, login, BackOffice etc. must work properly.
Contractor must have knowledge of PrestaShop and Modules (especially PayPal) and its known issues. You are free in the implementation and proposals, but cannot illegally copy paste someone else’s PS site. When changes in files or the db are made, PS’s modules, functionality and security should remain intact. Ideally, you have done a similar job or have built a in full working order PS before and just have to send us the files.
Development & Testing you should be able to do on your own environment. We will set up the content from scratch. We will review the files you have send us, upload them and enable the store with Paypal sandbox test mode and after live so we can see if all is ok. We will communicate via email and Skype in English. If we are satisfied with your job, more will follow.
Settings: One page checkout. Guest checkout enabled. PayPal Express checkout. 3-click checkout. Payment type direct sales. Multiple currencies. International shipping. See [url removed, login to view]
Thank you for your Bid.
Issues that must fixed:
1. Please make sure that the prices/total shown in Basket summary, billed in PayPal, shown on the order confirmation page and in the email and invoice pdf’s are always consistent.
2. Make sure the buyer can change his delivery address in PayPal with express checkout and updating addresses as a guest/customer work properly. Have the Shiptoname shown in the shipping address and stored in PS consistent with the one selected in PayPal.
3. The automatically updated prices depending on the shipping address must be correct. There must be a warning that shipping/taxes prices were updated.
4. Make sure that when the buyer clicks ‘continue’ on the PayPal site, the redirection is always back to the basket summary page to confirm the order there.
5. Make sure all interaction between PS and PayPal works properly: confirmed payment, status pending, refunds, notes, shipping address details, etc.
6. There has to be a ‘cancel’ button on the Basket summary page when changing the address and on the order confirmation page.
7. Both the option with and without the checkbox ‘require customers to accept terms’ should work properly. Make sure there are no issues with payment options not showing up, not able to click them, etc.
8. Make sure the customer can choose one of the currencies to pay with from the ones activated in the shop.
9. When using the express checkout, the process should follow that of the ‘guest checkout’ and not become a customer. The guest checkout process must work properly.
10. There should be no issues with cookies/caches or clicking back and forward in the browser, cancelling and correcting the order etc.
1. It should be possible to send out customer support emails with any email address defined in BO, customers, contacts. All ingoing and outgoing email (send from BO, notifications, contact form, customer comments on order pages, status changes, etc.) should work.
2. Customer service confirmation email ‘your message has been correctly sent’ should always be send correctly.
3. Customer service replies and (guest) order tracking pages. Make sure the order reference is consistently the long text code
4. Make sure new orders and messages alerts show in the BO. When a customer does a ‘add message’ from ‘Order history’ it should also say ‘New message’ in BO.
5. We have no IMAP installed on the shared server, we will reply directly from the BO. Please get rid off the ugly #ct2 #tchHzfkUbTSKiq in customer service email headers. And from the notification emails ‘New message from contact form’ get rid off the [no_sync].
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online