511372 LinkedIn Plugin for Wordpress
This project was awarded to OutsourceMan for $330 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Design and build a LinkedIn login Wordpress Plugin that works with WordPress latest version and the the version before (becuase not everybody has php 5.2) to perform the following tasks:
1. Allow user to use their LinkedIn account to sign on to the Wordpress website.
2. Integrate with LinkedIn ([url removed, login to view]) to authenticate user.
3. Use standard OAuth approach to authenticate the user.
4. Upon authentication from [url removed, login to view], the LinkedIn login WordPress plugin will need to create a WordPress user on the system.
5. Allow Wordpress site to capture user's first name, last name, display name, email address and profile.
6. The LinkedIn login plugin should have a backend CMS component to allow business users to configure the plugin. Similar to the Facebook login plugin, provide a menu to add LinkedIn api key and secret key (whatever LinkedIn has). In addition, allow business users to set comments being posted as "display name," "first name," "first name + last name," or "email address."
7. Allow user to post comments on both Wordpress and their LinkedIn profile
It should behave similiar to the wp facebook connect plugin.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online