API to Trade from Amibroker to Nest
This project is now closed with a project budget of N/A.Get free quotes for a project like this
I need a API to places trades automatically from Amibroker charts to my Nest Trading platform. I need a programmer to develop a plugin sort of a thing that can automatically trigger buy/sell orders from Amibroker charts
The programmer should suggest any coding language..and .code the same.
The software should run on Operating system(s) Microsoft Windows -- version(s): XP, Vista, Windows 7 ,Win 7 [url removed, login to view]
Installation Program: Yes AND the program will be installed on multiple computers and needs to work on all of them.
The software should act as GUI or API and fulfill these conditions ..
As and when signals are generated in the Amibroker charts.. these signals should place a order on my above mentioned trading [url removed, login to view] manual trades from charts can be placed as well with just a click of a button placed on Amibroker charts and profit & loss statement updated on chart.
- Fully automatic trading or user can manually approve all orders.
- Automatic auto-login if broker connection goes offline and back online.
- Error check to report if broker goes offline.
- Handles any symbols from all data feeds.
- Fast and easy manual order entry.
- Positions in all symbols is updated automatically.
- Profit in all symbols is updated automatically.
- Fast access allows user to Cancel All open orders with one click.
- Fast access allows user to flatten all positions with one click.
- Constant updates of order status: Filled, Cancelled, Placed
- Automatic trailing stop loss when the order will be filled.
- All position should be squared off at a specified time ( user input).
Apart from the above features u can also chip in ur ideas..Skills required:
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online