Chain of Document Custody Software with Barcode Capability
This project received 5 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $389 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$10-$30 USD
Hello. I am exploring the possibility of hiring anyone with good record to make program specifically to track the chain of custody of documents.
The program must be able to do the ff:
1. Create a database of documents for routing with Barcode and user and time stamp.
Example. A memo was issued by the Manager for everybody to read. The Manager, can enter the details of the MEMO to the program then automatically print a bar code which can be stickered to the Memo.
2. The next person who receives the Memo must able to "Accept" the document from the source using his barcode scanner. It should be user and time stamped with option for comments. This person must be able to "Forward" this document to another person who in turn will receive it via his own Barcode or manual entry of barcode scanner.
3. This "Forward to another user" process must be continuous until the Administrator declares the thread document to be closed. As soon as it is closed, this entry should be darkened to green color to indicate that it is closed already.
4. The software must be able "Aged" the documents. For example if 1 document stayed in 1 person for 3 working days, the entry color should be changed to yellow, if after 5 days the same is still with that person, the entry should be recolored (highlighted) to red to indicate that the document is staying in that person for more than 5 days already.
5. Needless to say it should be networkable and able to have multiple users with passwords.
6. Reports needed: Document Custody History(w/c should include Remarks various users entered in the system) with printing capacity.
7. Users have various rights: Admin, Users, Viewers.
8. Also must be able to do some Back Up and restore of data.
FINALLY, whoever wishes to do this project must agree to show his/her work via video (in Youtube?) prior to payment.
3. Must have
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online