CodeIgniter eCommerce Shopping Cart - repost
This project received 11 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $399 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
This job is only for individual developer due to legal obligation we cannot work with teams/agencies/firms please do not waste your time by posting bid if your not an indvidual.
As a company we are developing our own eCommerce Platform in Codeigniter we are looking for developers who have a clear understanding of writing code in OOP.
We have decided to create our shopping cart platform for multiple-sellers each with the ability to configure its own platform based on flexi-cart ([url removed, login to view]). Please download and install demo_files at your wish to understand the platform.
* Each seller must be edit own cart_config,items,discounts,rewards,tax rates,shipping item rules
* Each seller must be able to add/edit item type(physical/digital),sku(must be unique for each product for every seller (i.e two products may have same sku under different sellers but not for same seller),name,description,renews_at if null then item is a non-renewable else renews after given seconds in field (min 60*60 & max 60*60*732 counted in seconds )
*If item is digital do not show weight or shipping options.
*During checkout demo_users table must use logic to check the email address provided during checking for example if does a checkout on seller 1's product if he doesn't exist in that table for seller 1 then create new row with seller_order_id 1 and associate new order else if already exist just associate.
* Create functions to check demo_users table using seller_user_id to find our user_id association with items purchased and which items are to be renewed.
A solid understanding of OOP is our primary concern.
Your knowledge requirements for this job should be.
1. Strong knowledge of HMVC in Codeigniter
2. Strong knowledge of DataMapper in Codeigniter and Other PHP ORM's
3. Strong knowledge of Rest Server in Codeigniter
4. Good knowledge of OOP
6. Good knowledge of MySQL
7. Comfortable with HTML
8. Comfortable with XML & JSON
9. Know how to use [url removed, login to view] & composer in PHP
Before beginning the work you must sign our Consulting Agreement,Confidential Information and Invention Assignment Agreement for Consultants and Nondisclosure Agreement.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online