Creating some additional features to a PHP upload script.
This project was awarded to phpexp for £250 GBP.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget£20-£250 GBP
I make use of the php script Maian Uploader and would need the following alterations/additions to the script:
1) Instead of signing up for a subscription, new users will sign up and get credit points. One credit point can be used for uploading one file. Please add this credit points system to the script.
When a new user pays through PayPal, then in the users area (where they can upload files, change their password etc.) you will need to create a box which shows how many credit points they have left. The number should go down after each new uploaded file.
2) In the users area you will need to create a PayPal button through which the users can buy additional credits. After having paid, the system should add the number of credits to the still remaining credits.
3) You will create a section in the admin area "Give free points". The administrator should be able to give out free points to attract new signups.
4) After every upload, the user should receive a seal (image) attached to the confirmation email. (The confirmation email is already sent by the system. It has already a pdf file attached to it. The seal image will be the second attachment). At the bottom of this image will be white space and the system should print the registration ID of the uploaded work on this white space of the image. The image can be placed on the user's own website. The image should therefore have a link which, when clicked, should bring internet visitors to a section on our website, let's call it the library, with the registration details of that particular uploaded work.
5) You will create a very simple excel form of 5 columns. It should draw five fields from the database. At that page you will also need to add a search box with a drop-down option, so that people can look up a work through the ID, or the title of the work, or a keyword.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online