Debug a simple PHP Code - repost
This project received 8 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $89 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
I have a simple PHP system on [url removed, login to view] , the system does the following:
- People will signin using twitter or instagram
- Username will be captured and counted then total characters will be deducted from 140 characters that twitter allows.
- People will write the caption in the text field.
- People will browse for the photo from their machines and choose one photo, photo will be hosted using [url removed, login to view] API.
All photos with caption will be submitted to a queue where admin can see them and approve/delete them, once approved it will be pushed to [url removed, login to view] service to be scheduled for publishing.
Problem is: once you authenticate against twitter or instagram seems like we have a problem to return the required data, I need someone to debug the code and fix the problem.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online