Ebay API to Website CMS Integration
This project received 7 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $1229 AUD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$750 - $1500 AUD
We are a growing online store based in Sydney Australia.
We also list our items on ebay as buy it now.
We are looking for a skilled programmer who can link our ebay store with our CMS so that when a buyer makes a purchase on ebay, it will automatically enter all the buyers data into our CMS so that we dont have to do it manually.
1. We list a product on ebay
2. A buyer purchases the product using the "buy it now"
3. Your programming will then enter this purchase order directly from ebay into our websites CMS, which includes data such as: customer name, address, phone number, product purchased, quantity, price, shipping, has it been paid for and how..(paypal, bank transfer). Paypal is currenlty linked with our website, and this feature will need to also work with this integration.
4. Once the order is entered into our CMS, it will subtract the item purchased from our stock levels.
5. We then ship the order to the customer
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online