GPS Tracker for Mobile
This project received 15 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $742 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$250 - $750 USD
Mobile GPS tracking application able to be launched from mobile via website (not native app) to track location of user during working sessions on the field. This application will be used to track user's location and length of session, as well as allow user to type in notes about findings after session is completed.
1. User launches application on mobile browser.
2. If not registered, user registers with application by filling out name and password fields for account creation.
3. Once registered/logged-in, user presses "Start" button, which captures geolocation.
4. Geolocation remains active until user presses "Stop" button.
5. Note field where user can annotate findings.
6. Geolocation sent to database after user types annotation and presses "Stop" button.
Application is expected to communicate data of each tracked session back to a database to be tabulated according to:
Date of Session, Elapsed Time, User Name, Notes, Link to Open map of GPS tracking overlay (see pictured attached - note that starting and ending points are tagged)
ST Development Group expects full source code to be delivered upon final payment.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online