HTML5/CSS3/JScript/JQuery/LAMP developer - - repost
This project received 16 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $304 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$200 - $350 USD
We currently require the service of a skilled software engineer or a small team of programmers to develop complete CMS for our website (include for content CMS) as advance backend system. We have complete psd design files, modules & simple database guideline for your reference. We have divided the project into a lot of small jobs/scope, so each small job will be clear to understand and describe.
• Database design/ development, experience with PHP in a LAMP environment.
• Database Architecture SQL Server
• Client side programming and layouts: XHTML, CSS, DIV's, W3C Standards, Cross Browser
• Administration of hosting environments: Control Panel
• Web Application / Services integration (XML, API, XSL, SOAP)
• Social Media Integration (Facebook/Twtiiter/MailChimp)
• Weblogs, Portal with User Log-on, Calendar, Gallery etc
• Users should be able to create a username and password for their back-end and sign up for the portal themselves
• Ability to produce clearly written and documented code/small utility which is easy to modify and maintain.
Please message me with introduction/details of your team and relevant prior work samples
Please see attached for more details.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online