LIMOUSINE RESERVATION MANAGEMENT SYSTEM + IPHONE APP
This project received 11 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $26 USD / hour.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$15 - $25 USD / hour
We provide limousine service here in the Washington D.C area. In need of a web based resevation management system and a IPHONE app.
1. Ability to create and store, modify, delete and email reservations to customers.
2. Store Customer profiles. (stored details will include all users/passengers of an existing company household or individual under one tree, also include all pickup address, Phone numbers, booking contacts, and credit card details).
3. Dispatch screen which allows staff the ability to view all completed, pending and future reservations by dates.
4. Reports component, which has the ability to generate reports, driver manifests, customer reservation summary. The data here will include: pickup date, time, routing details, type of vehicle, number of passengers, driver assigned, rates per reservation, total.
5. online reservation module which allows customers to look up rate (use google maps here to give mileage rates). Allow new customers to make a quick reservation after selecting their preferred vehicle. Existing customers will having login credentials and should have all their details stored (pickup address, phone numbers, booking contacts, all passenger names)
6. System Management component. Where staff can change company settings such as: CONTACT INFORMATION, Company Preferences, System Users, Rental Agreements, Online Reservation
Also would need a SMART PHONE APP. This app will locate passenger using google maps. Provide rate information for all different vehicles we have from one point to another given a mileage rate system. Allow new and existing customers to make a reservation. Please check out groundlink and limo apps for an idea.
I can go into detail with each one of these components but what I will do is design and send over a pdf of how some of these forums will look.
Lastly user experience and the whole look and feel of this thing is paramount to me. Once again look is crucial I want big beautiful looking text boxes and drop down menus and fonts that are very easy on the eye.
Looking forward to hearing from you all.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online