Metric Collection (2)
This project received 7 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $9187 SGD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$250 - $750 SGD
To have a solution to automate the data collection on the google analytics metrics listed below.
This is a repost as I realised several bidder has no idea what this project is about. Have added extra information to explain it further.
Please read through the requirements below carefully and do not just bid based on the skillset as there is limitation to the information that i can put inside it.
1-I would need the bidder to have experience in extracting google analytics information of mobile application via a program.
2-Please provide and use your own dummy app google analytics metrics to prove that your solution works.
3-In addition, also propose the fields that can be captured in each listed metrics(as below), data fields listed below is only basic set.
4-Do also highlight the constraints or metrics that is not possible to be captured.
5-This solution is based on web application(ideally open source like PHP but you can propose), database and automation script.
6-Expected to be finished not more than 15 days once it is awarded.
7-Please send me messages if you need more clarification
In summary, the following works is to be done:
The bidder will write a program to do automation of the extraction of google analytics information(Listed metrics as below).
The bidder will also need to write a web dashboard to display the extracted metrics as listed below in a logical way.
The bidder will also need to write a web content management system(CMS) for user to configure the app to be tracked for the listed metrics(as below) and to extract and export the every metrics information into excel.
Lastly, the bidder will have to do a script to automate the extraction program.
This solution will involve the following component in support of the above summary:
1-Design and develop program to collect the listed metrics
2-Design database schema based on mySQL
3-Design and develop web dashboard to display the information; equipped with simple authentication.
4-Design and develop web Content Management System(CMS)
4.1 Configure the app to be tracked
4.2 Extraction of reports into excel and XML format
4.3 Simple login mechanism
5-Develop a script to automate(scheduler) the data collection process
Google Analytics Metrics that I am looking to extract via the automated program
• Downloads: How many people downloaded the application & related metrics such as app store placement and ratings.
--> Details (Fields)
-----> App version
-----> Final ratings
-----> App version
• Customer Acquisition Cost (CAC): How much does it costs to acquire a customer or a paying customer.
• Launch rate: The percentage of people who download the app, actually launch it & create an account
• Percent of active users/players: The percentage of users who’ve launched the application & use it on a daily/monthly basis which forms up daily active users (DAU) & monthly active users (MAU).
----> App Version
----> Number of user
• Percentage of users who pay*: how many users pay for the in-app services or the service.
• Time to first purchase*: how long it takes after activation for a user to make a purchase.
• Monthly average revenue per user (ARPU) or per paying user (ARPPU): Taken from both purchases and ad revenue & includes application specific information such screens or items encourage purchases or transactions.
• Ratings click-through: the percentage of users who put a rating or review in the app store.
----> User ID
• Virality: on average, how many other users does a single user invite?
----> Date of invitation
• Churn: how many customers have uninstalled the application or haven’t launched it in a certain time period?
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online