Nike OCR Twitter RSVP
This project received 1 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $515 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
I need a program that will capture a tweet (an image) from nike twitter account and it will be able to send Direct messages with a correct hashtag keyword that is circled using OCR technique. I need this done ASAP!!!!
The program will need to:
1. Read the incoming tweet from Nike. Tweet will read &quot;Twitter #RSVP is now open for the Barkley Posite Max. Hashtag is circled in this image [url removed, login to view] pic.twitter.com/NwzNVxOryM&quot;
2. The script will need to open picture link, find the correct hastag circled in picture,
3. The script will need to read a list of names and size that I create
4. The script will send multiple direct messages to @NikeStore from multiple Twitter accounts
5. The direct message will contain first and last name, size and the hashtag code for each line
6. The script will need to read from a list in order to extract the first and last name along with the size
7. It is CRUCIAL that this DM is sent within 1-3 seconds of the tweet being posted by the original Nike account.
8. Instructions on how to use the program need to be included
It needs to be customizable by users of the program as well. By that I mean I need to be able to customize the following:
- The username of the twitter account to monitor
- Key words to look for within a tweet
Additionally, I need this program to work with Mac OS. and have a very user friendly (simple) interface
Here is a more precise description. It is a repost, but edited a little bit.
The program, while running will need to complete the following:
1). Follow a twitter account i.e @NikeStore official account.
2). Recognize a incoming tweet from @NikeStore with a twitter link to the product.
(i.e. The Jordan Spizike ‘3M’ is now available [url removed, login to view])
3). Automatically open the twitter link in google chrome (i.e. [url removed, login to view] which directs the user to the [url removed, login to view] website where the sneaker is located.)
4). i must be able to log-in ( username & password ) as "admin" to both use and add ppl that are allowed to use the program
Tutorial and Instructions must be clear and concise where the customizable options are (twitter account to follow, key words to search for)
With the example I put in step #2, the key words I want to be able to put in the program for example are words such as "Jordan Spizike 3M" and I would like the program to just automatically find the link associated with that tweet ([url removed, login to view]) and just open it.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online