PHP+SQLServer+Postgresql Web interface development
This project received 1 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $103 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
We are looking for a professional PHP + SQLSERVER + POSTGRESQL programmer to develop configuration management web interface of our server product. Html template of pages is partially ready and db schemas are ready. Your main responsibilities are, Positioning page objects on the htmls, Storing/presenting data on relevant pages to meet the specified requirements. Please request the design document of this project, read it and then make assumption about whether you fulfill the requirements and how much it will take to complete it each work.
The pages needs to be implemented are below;
- ACL listing and editing page
- CDR listing page
-Location listing page
- Routing listing and editing page
- Subscriber listing and editing page
-Role listing and editing page
-User listing and editing page.
While building these pages, there is also a need to communicate with the telnet server of our product. For exp.
When saving acl record, a command (“reload acl” here) should be sent to telnet server that will let the main
server to reload its new acl records. So a telnet client will be integrated into project.
You should have following skills to get the project.
1. PHP development proficiency specially using with OOP techniques. Your code shouldn't be a mess! You
should produce quality output by utilizing right methodologies, and pay attention to apply K&R/space-coding
writing style. Your output should be clear to read and easy to maintenance.
2. The main functionalities of data/processing layers should be separated from html pages as much as possible.
This means that you should apply library based approach to not to mix php-codes with html. Reusable classes
should be implemented/used for that purpose.
3. Our database is SQLServer and PostgreSQL. This is not a Php-MySQL project, instead a PHP-SqlServer+PostgreSQL project.
So, please don't place a bid on this project if you are novice in SQLServer and PostgreSQL!!!
Table names/fields should be named properly. Indexes, sequences, functions should be defined properly and
data should be bound to php application code to save/present properly.
4. You should give us feedback frequently, related to each part you designed/developed when you are asked.
5. You should be able to make comments, suggestions, and offer alternative solutions to be able to find the best
solution. In other words, you should prove your creativity.
6. You should make assumption about how much time you are going to spend for each working part before
starting the project, so that we can arrange our project plan expect the work you completed on time.
7. The pages should be able to run on Internet Explorer 8/9, Firefox, Google Chrome, browsers on android and
ios devices. We will test your output on each of these platforms and let you know if something fails and then will
expect you to fix it.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online