Review Site Back-End
This project was successfully completed by JoomlaVogue for £25 GBP in 5 days.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget£20 - £250 GBP
Completed In5 days
I'm looking to build a review website and need someone to create the back-end for me.
The site will work very similarly to Trip-Advisor.
I will create the HTML/CSS, but I need someone to do everything behind the scenes (databases, form submissions, dynamic content etc.)
I would prefer someone who can speak reasonable English as I am not multi-lingual.
This is what I will need the website to do:
BROWSING THE SITE
• Users search for a product by keyword.
• Search returns a summary of each product that matches the keyword (ie. photo and average overall rating) up to 10 per page.
• Clicking on a product opens a new page with a summary of every reviews for that product (ie. Photo and average overall rating).
• Clicking on a summary opens the full review.
• Users can mark a review as ‘useful’ or ‘not useful’.
• Users can sort reviews by best/worst ratings
• Users must be able to sign up automatically with email confirmation.
• Users can add their own reviews for a product.
• Reviews are broken down into 6 sub-categories. Each sub-category has a rating (1 – 5) as well as a description box.
MANAGING THE SITE
• Users will be presented with a summary of their reviews when they log in.
• Users should be able to edit their reviews, change password etc.
• The database of reviews must be very secure.
WHAT I WILL PROVIDE
• Wire-frames detailing user journey.
• HTML/CSS front-end (but I will need some guidance on integrating with the back-end).
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online