Sample Track Player - repost
This project received 4 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $180 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30-$250 USD
The project is a sample track player, to use in CDs products pages in ecommerce websites, like this player:
What I need:
I want something thats looks likes the player of the link above. The user needs to come to the product page and listen one (or all) the sample tracks I have. Just one at a time.
What I mean:
1) Each track has a “play button”. When the button is pressed, the song is played. And the image changes to a “pause button”
2) When a music stops, the button comes back to the “play button” again.
3) If a song is being played, and the user click in other play button, the first one stops
4) In the beggining of the player, must have 3 buttons, like Amazon player. One to come back, one to play all songs and other to go forward.
5) The Play all songs button must play all the songs in the sequence. And all buttons need to behave like itens 1 to 3
6) It needs a volume slider also
7) There is no need to show the time, price and Buy MP3 (these are the only difference from Amazon player)
8) It is important that user can download the mp3 file, even if he see the html code. So, the URL of the MP3 must be hidden from the user.
9) The player must work just if a kind of file: MP3.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online