Vtiger CRM Development for Transcription and Miscellaneous Job Processing
This project received 13 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $714 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$250 - $750 USD
1. We are requesting you to use VTiger to create a production workflow for our production team. We expressed that we will use Vtiger CRM to take the sales order from our client. Once the order is inside our company, the order would flow to the production team to perform the work.
2. Each order consists of a product that we sold, which includes the type (difficulty) work, the length of the job, and the expected due time-the clock, A.K.A turn-around-time (TAT). These are typical parameters for every product that we sell.
3. Once the workflow receives that order from sales, it should look up in Vtiger to find the production team members and their schedules to match up with the job/order requirements.
4. Once the team member/agent is found, the workflow will automatically assign the work load based on his/her skills set/ranking and his/her capacity. And the clock will start. While the job is in progress, we should be able to measure their performance. For example: Agent A can type 100 word per minute, and the document is 5000 words, a simple calculation will show the real-time performance/dashboard for us to measure their productivity.
5. Once all jobs are assigned to various agents, we will monitor their productivity via a dashboard with some kind of coloring scheme. Green for on time, yellow for warning signal when the job is slower then expected turn-around-time, and red for escalation. In an event, that the production is stopped for any reason or by an agent, an alarm/alert should go in to attention mode and sends email to the appropriate manager for escalation. Once the manager receives an escalation, he/she will have the ability to re-assign the job to the next agent.
6. There should be a production calendar. We will enter all agents information and their work hour availability in the CRM. The production schedule is used to show how many agents available in a month and how much production they can perform based on their skill set and ranking. I assume that we can create a few custom fields in the user profile to achieve this part.
7. We want to see the details of each job which includes cost per task, cost per agent per hour and total of their production.
8. Once the agents are done with the production, the work flow should put the job into a QA bucket/bin, again, the job needs to be re-assigned to a QA Specialist, similar to the agent’s ranking, the QA will have his/her own ranking. Once the QA part is done, the job is now to send back to the client and mark as done.
Please create an option to bypass QA with the approval of the Manager.
9. Once the job is done, the job should go back to accounting to create an invoice.
10. Modify Vitger layout to have our logo and custom feel of proprietary system instead of Vtiger.
11. We’d like to have the ability to generate reports that can specify one or all of the outputs listed in this email. From here an excel spreadsheet will be created based on our requested information.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online