3PL Warehouse Management System
This project received 13 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $5546 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$3000 - $5000 USD
I am currently looking someone to build the 3PL WMS system for my client.
The basic features should includes:-
- includes complete inbound/receiving capabilities.
- Easy to use lookup screens for customers and their products. No need to exit the inbound screen to enter new customers or their products.
- Lot numbers may be assigned manually or automatically.
- Lot tracking may also be disengaged.
- Print Inbound Receipts and Receiving Labels
- Backorder capability is also an option.
- Allow barcode receipts/put away and picking.
- includes complete outbound/shipping capabilities.
- Shipments may be withdrawn automatically or manually using either the FIFO, FEFO (First expiry First out) or LIFO and customer specific.
- Shipments may be posted for daily shipment or reserved for later shipments.
- Print Picking Slips, Shipping Labels and Bills of Lading using customized form.
- Provide update Inventory records automatically, and monthly closing inventory report
- Allow inventory to record receipt date, expiry date and (Good to Sell Date/month)
- Allows for multiple warehouse tracking.
- Product recall enable, may track product by item#, lot#, production code, date or shift, the carrier who transported the product and the consignee who received the product.
Warehouse Storage and Fulfillment
- To provide multi-zone within a physical location where inventory is stored or different activities are performed. A zone serves to organize stock and warehouse staff workloads. It should allow zone picking, pick and pass picking, multi-zone simultaneous and sequential picking, and replenishment by zone.
- System direct replenishment whereby inventory be replenished from storage bins to pick bins before products are actually required to fill sales orders. It allow to configure to use one replenishment logic: min/max. Min/max replenishment is based on a predefined minimum quantity of product that must be in pick bins. When a user runs the replenishment function, the system issues replenishment requests for bins that are found to be below this minimum.
- Allow directed putaway, which system will generate empty bin to which to move a product during Receiving, Fill Bins, and Direct Move functions.
- Provides picking at the order level and consolidation (multiple orders) level to provide individual order.
Warehouse Storage Invoicing
- Provides complete invoicing, billing and charging capabilities based on various charging mechanisms such as:-
a. Short Term Storage
b. Long Term Recurring Storage
c. Handling Charges by container, case, pallet, sq ft.
Reporting and Analysis (Forms and Pricing)
- Provides a analysis reports includes:
[url removed, login to view] On-Hand
[url removed, login to view] Turnover
[url removed, login to view] Expiration / OnHold Analysis
[url removed, login to view] Balance Report
[url removed, login to view] Utilization Analysis
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online