Write some Software
This project received 1 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $773 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$250-$750 USD
This project is to build/manufacture and develop Desktop 3D Scanner and software scans a real world object and produce a ready-to-print 3D model quickly similar to the Makerbot Digitizer: [url removed, login to view]
The developed software must control the scanner and to read the scanner feed and build the 3D CAD model in real time like shown in this video:
[url removed, login to view]
1. A 360 degrees rotating table where the object to be scanned is placed.
2. A stepper motor for table rotation.
3. Steps per rotation not less than 600 per rotation.
4. Maximum scannable volume is 50x50x60cm.
5. Use of Arduino UNO or Arduino Mega2560.
6. Use of 2 eye-safe Class 1 laser line generators (Red or Blue).
7. Detail resolution not less than 0.5 mm.
8. Scan speed not more than 10 minutes.
9. Camera with minimum 2 mega pixel CMOS image sensor for capturing photo or video of the object.
10. Windows control software for gathering camera feed, processing and generating 3D CAD. object in real time.
11. USB for sending camera feed to the control software.
12. The output 3D CAD file should be in STL formal.
I will pay when work is done and first milestone i will create when i see you going well and will release all at last as we burnt many times in advance pay.
Surely many jobs for right one who do it best.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online