This project received 6 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $350 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30-$250 USD
We want to sell "pvc cards", and we need a website in which our potential clients can design their own cards.
- We want to be able to upload "card backgrounds designs" (we will do the design) to allow clients to choose which one they prefer.
- We need to offer different types of main card designs (clients will be able to choose the background in each type of card).
- We want to be able to make the design of each type of card, i mean, you can divide the card in different "modules" for us to choose in which module put, for example, the name field, or the QR field or the "bar code" field, or the "ID number" field, "Photo" field, etc Type of letter, etc.
- A database must be created to keep each client design.
- The card must contain a few fields like name, surname, nickname, photo, address, generate a QR code to be inserted in the card, etc.
The form must contain the fields we have mentioned. The QR must be automatically generated. Client can choose type of card, background color or design, etc. And after the client has entered the details he clicks "ok" and he must see the generated full designed card in the web. And he will be able to pay for the card (Paypal) and after the payment process is verificated, we (an client) must received the "jpg" file of the designed card (we will print it and will send by post to client).
You can see something similar we have liked at [url removed, login to view] (It´s an example idea)
Everything will run in our own servers.
We will inform the exact card size (vertical and horizontal).
Posibility of multiple orders at the same time, i mean, it´s possible a club cis interested to make their cards for their "10" members in one order.
The web design is not really necessary, we want to embed the possible generated code.
We will see if it will be possible to make the printer "print" automatically after receiving a card order (the printer is connected via a"Ethernet".
All ideas are welcome!
Thanks in advanced.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online