Optimize ecommerce website - Mysql / PHP - Opencart
This project received 18 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $369 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
We have a webhosting business for ecommerce based on Opencart. The server need optimizing for our type of work. We have been having some issues with high memory loads ( Possibly memory leak. ). Thus we are looking for someone with experience in CENTOS APACHE / MySql / PHP / Opencart.
The server needs tuning to fix some of the issues with high memory loads. We have installed "ConfigServer Security & Firewall" which has helped a lot with robots crawling the sites. However we
What we need:
1) MySQL configuration: Set it properly for ecommerce.
2) Apache / Mysql & PHP tuning. > Memory usage keeps rising, it looks like it's a memory leak.
3) CPU Use > Find CPU intensive and slow_queries. ( fix bad queries )
4) MySQL > Set up the correct MySQL indexes to match the queries being ran.
5) Caching > Analyze if caching is working properly.
6) Web crawlers > Review robots strategies.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online