Email Reminder Service
This project received 5 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $272 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$100-$500 USD
We have recently had our website, [[url removed, login to view]] rebuilt and moved to new servers.
On the previous platform we had a successful email reminder service set up that informed customers of important dates they wanted to remember, 14 days and 7 days before they happened. These dates were normally birthdays and anniversaries of family members and friends.
We have some of the previous information that we built up (although sadly not all, as some was lost in the website rebuilt). The information contained the followed fields,
1) Customer Name
2) Customer Email Address
3) Customer Date of Birth
4) Customer Sex
5) Customer Date of Anniversary (optional)
Then there was unlimited space to list the following,
1) Reminder Persons Name
2) Reminder Persons Date of Birth
3) Reminder Persons Date of Anniversary (optional)
4) Extra Events you wish to be reminded of for this person (i.e. graduation, easter etc etc)
5) Chosen date for above event
6) Reminder Persons interests (selection of criteria to choose from)
With all this information we were able to email our customer with an automatic reminder 14 days before and 7 days before the event.
The email gave them the following details,
1) Who the reminder is for
2) When their event takes place
3) What event they are being reminded about
4) Ideas for gifts / gadgets etc they could purchase this person from our website (the items recommended were chosen using the reminder persons interests)
We had a set number of emails that carried specific goods to promote to the customer relating to the interests and criteria they had selected.
We need to recreate this system with the following criteria,
1) Signup page on website
2) Database with all informaiton in
3) Web based automated emailing system to alert customers of the events etc
4) Ability to update "system emails" and products in emails
5) Trackable system so we can see if emails get there, open rates, click thru rates and purchase rates
If you need anymore information then please do not hesitate to ask.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online