Qmail-Ldap Email Server
This project received 4 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $441 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
**Description:** Custom Linux Email Solution that would allow a single login to access all emails across multiple domains.
* LDAP Authentication
* Multiple Domain Support
* Spam Assassin
* Custom Horde IMP Webmail Interface
* System would operate on dynamic list of "Current Domains". If domain not found bounce message.
* Once received would verify valid email address from LDAP server
* Optionally each domain can have "catch-all" if no address found. If catch-all disabled bounce message
* Optionally each email address can have support for SPAM control.
* Each user in LDAP can have unlimited email addresses in any Domain.
* Login to webmail would be main LDAP username and password
* Webmail interface would have multiple inboxes for each email address associated with user.
* When replying, replying to all, and forwarding the messages "Identity" ("From & "Reply-To") would need to default to the appropriate email account.
* On all messages would need drop down to select a different "Identity" from users valid addresses
* System needs to have support for forwards (x delivers to x'at'[url removed, login to view] or x delivers to x'at'.[url removed, login to view], x'at'[url removed, login to view])
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online