Ebay CSV file uploader
This project received 7 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $150 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30-$150 USD
We need someone to write the VB 6 source code to connect to eBay's File Exchange system and upload CSV files.
------------ ONLY VB6 NOT [url removed, login to view] please !! -----------------------
Here the only official documentation that I have
Using Programmatic Instructions to Upload Files
To upload your file programmatically, you must send an HTTP post request to eBay File Exchange server to accept the request contents. Perform the following steps:
1. Download and complete the appropriate eBay File Exchange template.
2. Get a security token from eBay File Exchange, described in the next section.
3. Initiate an HTTPS connection and then post your data file with your token to the eBay File Exchange Web address:
[url removed, login to view]
After eBay has processed your data file, you will receive an email that includes a URL to access your Load Results Report.
Sample HTTP Post Request
POST /path/to/upload/script HTTP/1.0
User-Agent: My Client App v1.0
Host: [url removed, login to view]
Content-type: multipart/form-data boundary=THIS_STRING_SEPARATES
Content-Disposition: form-data name=?token?
Content-Disposition: form-data name=?file? filename=?[url removed, login to view]
... contents of [url removed, login to view] ...
eBay File Exchange User Guide 1.5 35
We can send these materials:
1) Some source code in [url removed, login to view] and other languages ( I don't kwnown if work or not)
2) PDF file where there are these informations.
1) Please only source code that don't use OCX , Reference or external component. FUNCTIONS OR SUBROUTINE ONLY.
2) The work must be deliver FULL TESTED AND VERIFIED with good comments line near the code.
3) The Job teorically consist maxmimum in 2/3 functions, where there is a main function with these input parameters:
File CSV , Token string and login informations if required.
4) IS a good plus extra one module to access to ebay and put in in array the current active and inactive listing.
5) After this project I need someone that can convert a small VB6 program in [url removed, login to view] 2010.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online