Simple Proxy with filtering of html
This project is now closed with a project budget of $15 - $20 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$15 - $20 USD
I require a fairly stright forward HTTP/HTTPS proxy server that i can connect to via firefox & IE. its function will be to filter the HTML Source of webpages recieved in real time (example: replacing abusive words, known illegal urls, disabled forms etc) and then letting my browser Receive the page as it would normally. This must be done while keeping the session open to the webserver im currently viewing (so no time outs or connection resets). Also i would like a clean Admin section to the Proxy for setting options in regards to the filters....
\ Coding needs to be in Visual Basic 6.0+
* HTTP / FTP / HTTPS(SSL) support
* Keep sessions alive
* Optmised Codebase
* Loggging of activity
* Multiple connection support
* Custom Error Pages
* Application based Admin
* Clean & Good commented source code so i can learn & develope the project.
Filters i would like to have are:
* URL Blocking (domain name block or keywords with error page)
* IP Filtering & Allow/Block
* Compressing the html source if possible *not important*
* Source Word Fliter (find/replace)
* Form & Tag Filter (find/replace)
* Add Page Footer Comment (ex. 'page load time/date')
**Source code should be clean, none bloated & clearly commented for a semi-novice to update/edit.**
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Windows 98, ME, XP Home/Pro (SP2)
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online