Website Update, Security, PCI compliance, osCommerce CREloaded
This project received 25 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $634 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
I have a website that is slowly progressing but my webmaster seems to be becoming very slow in regards to fixing items. I've seen that you have many positive reviews and was wondering if you and I might be able to talk. The website is an osCommerce CRE loaded site. There is a lot of PHP and code that I do not understand that my webmaster added. Overall, the site is what I want... but there is a lot missing.
Here is what I am looking for:
- PCI compliance ([url removed, login to view])
- Fixes with McAfee (both in regards to security and PCI compliance)
- Fixes to unsecure items (quick and easy stuff that cause 'unsecure' error to pop up)
- More functions (e.g. currently Coupon through CRE loaded not working - need fix)
- What else? Need expert to show me what else I may be missing for my site and offer opinion as to what else I may need.
My name is Gustave Hebert. I run an online gem and jewelry business named Trinity Imports, LLC.
I'm looking for a professional who can help my with my site. I would like to discuss the issues and fixes for the site, and perhaps create a project with a certain budget in mind.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online