AJAX Login & Register pages & admin section script fix & changes
This project received 16 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $226 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$80 - $180 USD
There is new requirement to this project, as such a repost with changes is done.
1st, the change, i need a simple script fixes & addition for a few php files in admin section. They will be in "[url removed, login to view]"
Details are in the zip named "[url removed, login to view]". Most of it is repition stuff.
I would like to replicate my login & register pages to look like these found at " [url removed, login to view] " & " [url removed, login to view] "
The replication required is the look, feel, functionality & animation that is provided by the samples in those links. (eg: pop up window look & function, hints tooltip animation & function etc). The fields for these pages must follow the fields in the attached files(there will be a variation to the sequence of fields listed in "[url removed, login to view]"
Attached is "[url removed, login to view]" file containing 3 files
1) [url removed, login to view] (which contains the login form for my email server)
2) [url removed, login to view] (which is the registration page)
3) [url removed, login to view] (which contains a 3 step form for password recovery or reset)
Global rules for all 3 files will be that:
1) color schemes can be changed via external CSS files (ideally 1 css files to handle all 3 pages)
2) all .js to be handled by externall js [url removed, login to view] possible
3) preserve all current functionality of the existing 3 pages.
4) size of popup window can adjusted & must be centered
5) Page loading animation for all pages
What i require is divided into 3 sections for clarity purposes.
1) I would require 3 login forms:
a) 1 to replace [url removed, login to view] ("account register" & "forgot passowrd" links will trigger a popup [url removed, login to view] instead of loading a new page.
b) 1 to funtion like the popup login, link for the popup can be placed on any page
c) 1 to integrate into a wordpress page.
d) Logging into the webmail should also log you into wordpress(in other words, wordpress will use the webmail users DB. )
2) Current login form uses full email address to login like "" . I would like to use "username" and "email address" for login. This Mail server has multiple domains so i would require a script like explained below to be done.
3) Login forms would require an additional script that works like this, when a user attempts to login with just username, then a script thats monitoring the "username/email" entry field will append the "@" & "hostname" of the current page invisibly (something like "[url removed, login to view]" to get the hostname). but the moment "@" is typed into the "user/email" field, then the script will remove the invisible "@" & "hostname" from being submitted.
Part B ([url removed, login to view])
1) would like the registration fields order to be re-arranged.
2) i would like the registration to be broken into 3 tabs, ie: on 1st tab a few fields are entered then at the bottom you click next(button) & move to the next tab, fill more fields & click next(button) & finally fill the last page/tab & at the bottom you click "register" button.
3) at the top part of register page, there will be 3 tabs always visible where you can select & move back & forth between the tabs/page to change field entries
4) sequence of order to be decided later.
5) it is almost similar to the "[url removed, login to view]" file included
1) skinning the "[url removed, login to view]" page to look like the other 2 pages & popup functionality.
A few more details to be discussed. Demo of site can be seen at " [url removed, login to view] "
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online