Announcements website 2
This project received 65 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $5295 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$3000-$5000 USD
I Need a web designer and developer to make a website of Announcements. The application aims to connect people willing to give goods and services to the other people.
Generic user can have the following roles:
- giver, who gives something (goods or services) to other users
- receiver, who receives or wish to receives something from the giver. The receiver could be an individual person or organization;
The basic functionalities are:
- Sign up page and Login system
- messaging system
- profile page for every user. During registration, each user can be of 2 types: individual person or organization
Every user always has giver or receiver capabilities.
A generic user (both as individual person as organization user) can:
- add new announcements. Each announcement could be of 2 type:
- good(material stuff) that includes the code, good description, category, description of target user, location (country,city,zipcode), note, photos, start date, end date);
- service that includes the code, service description, category, description of target user, attachment, note, external link, start date, end date );
- view the list of announcements where the user is involved (as giver or receivier) with a status that could be to ongoing or closed with detailed page link;
- view a detailed page with announcement's details. If the announcement's status is on going and he is the owner of the announcement, this will show all the subscribers with the possibility to choose one or more of them;
- rate the giver or the receiver involved for each closed announcement;
- view the notice-board page with the list of AD solidarity initiative(made of organisation)
- Wiew personal inbox and write new message
- Search user and view detail user page(feedback list and pinwall where the user is involved)
- Add preferite organisations
- wiew the list of preferite organisations
In addition a organization user can :
- Add new AD solidarity initiative(code, good description, category, description of target user, location (country,city,zipcode), note, photos, start date, end date)). This issue is diffent by Announcements because there isn't interation with receiver,
the user can only read the list of AD solidarity initiative in notice-board page.
- View the its list of AD solidarity initiative
- A generic user can search announcements by type(good or service), category, location, good or service description and subscribe to it.
- messaging system among users
- notification system related to announcements' updates: for example if a user is subscribed to an announcement, he will receive notifications about announcements' updates.
- invite friends by email or by social networks
- pinwall system (facebook style) where a generic user can view all the events (announcement's status change, new announcements, etc...) or only personal event
- Credit system. Each users owns and can manage the personal account, that contains credits.
Credits are earned by:
- subscribing to the website;
- inviting friends to subscription;
- donating goods or services;
Credits are spent by:
- getting goods or services;
- The application based on the information provided by users calculates the following:
the top donee of the week/month/year based on the location/category
the top donor of the week/month/year based on the location/category, ecc
- PHP with MVC patttern, preferably Yii Framework ([url removed, login to view])
- I18N internationalization
- Clean and well formatted code
- HTML and CSS compliant with Explorer 7+, Firefox 8+, Chrome
I will follow your developments step by step, from the design of DB to the final delivery of the project
Further details with complete analisys will be provided privately in second step.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online