Banner Promotion & Catalog Based System
This project was awarded to yourbestcode for $484 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$250 - $750 USD
Please read attached files. Basically below is just some intro about the project.
I need a good web developer to develop a banner & catalog portal similar to [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view] & some idea we took from www.savepot.com.my. You need to use Opencart open source platform (since I already familiar with this) which most features is ready for this project. Basically, you will copy the website features plus some of the requirements which I mentioned below. Unless you want to propose me with other cart system then please justify.
We will provide you the design. You only focus on integrating the design into the system and get done features mentioned below.
1. First: Please refer to Powerpoint [url removed, login to view] and 130703 - [url removed, login to view] for better understanding. Basically, that's the idea.
2. Second: We will provide all the pages design in PSD. So the design idea in the powerpoint just for draft idea which I used to show you. So, some features/functions may not be in this file but I include it in my requirements text file. We will give you better designs version once we confirmed on the design. But of course you may start with the backend first until we have a proper design.
3. Third: I am not a programmer. So I just tell what I want from my research and understanding but how to do it, is your job. So as a developer you should have all the necessary methods to understand my requirements and you should expect few things that required in order to get things done.
Give me best price so that I can hire you and make sure you have the ability and experience in this kind of project. Must be done by my terms below.
1. Cannot claim this project under your portfolio.
2. Must provide free support at least 1 month based on developed system.
3. Payment will ONLY be released once tested & accepted by my team members based on my payment terms. I will be breaking it to stages and milestones so that we both can protect each other. Your last payment will be held until you fulfill your 1 month support. Sorry no other choice on this since too many broken promises happen with freelancers once money released.
4. Please understand that I may takes few days to test the system since I'm also occupied with works. Normally, I will check my mails on daily basis but just in case if outstation.
5. Please note I may miss out something in the description above. I do understand if its major changes then its chargeable. Some functions and features may be needed to be in the requirements to get things done which I may not able to define it since I am not a programmer. This is your tasks since I just tell you what I need.
6. Stay away if you are not punctual type and unable to focus on this project. I need updates at least every 2 days so that I know the progress of this project.
7. Development must be done in my server. No excuse on this since I got to show demo to my client.
8. No encryption. No time-bomb. No nonsense. You deliver we pay. Simple as that.
9. You must sign Non-Disclosure agreement document.
10. All testing, emails and any sort of communication must use our email address so that we know you're working on our project. This is one way we can see your testing methods and not exposing yourself to our team and client.
11. Project updates must be posted in Elance work board so that we can confirm job done according to requirements and if any issue in the future there's proof to justify it.
If you have any doubts please ask. Do not waste my time if you can't do this project. Once you placed your bid mean you agreed to my terms and conditions.
I want you to explain clearly what you understand about this project as part of the bidding. Failure to do so your proposal/bidding will be rejected since I won't be able to analyze your capability. Make sure to include:
1. Brief description how you going to do it.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online