Bid for car repair service for insurance companie - repost
This project received 7 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of £4 GBP / hour.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget£2 - £5 GBP / hour
1. Front page – Tabs to Contact us, log in, Auction, News update from
members and us.
Space for advertising banners, which we will fill.
Space for hot News stories.
Space for Hot auction offers.
2. Contact us – all the usual + feed back form
3. Log in – members area to be able to access auction site, forum?, give
feed back, FAQs, interact with site
4. Auction area (Already own software called Rain works, would prefer
generate our own).
Auction items will be repair jobs, which have been estimated and pre
approved by an insurance company. All details are to be entered by us.
Fields to include:
• Pictures of vehicle x 5
• Vehicle Index Number
• Vehicle Vin Number
• Vehicle Type by Manufacturer and model
• Description of repair (Brief)
• Approved estimate with no value
• Downloadable approved estimate file with no value
From these details current members will be allowed to bid the lowest
price they are willing to be paid to do the work as a blind bid system.
(Reducing the cost to the insurance company and helping to fill the
workshops when they need work).
Each vehicle will be open to bid on for one day from [url removed, login to view] – [url removed, login to view] and
winning bidder will be advised on completion of auction.
5. News page to update from members and our approved input.
• Save money for Insurance companies
• Where = Internet based solution based in London. The company's
body shop and surveyor network will be geographically distributed and
automated through an interactive website platform.
• Why = Assist work providers to save money on admin while developing
new workshop relationships and saving insurance companies money.
To assist garages and workshops to fill their unused workshop hours.
• What = Web based reverse auction site
• When = The site will be finalized and available for beta testing by the
end of June 2013 with a view to full launch in January 2014
• How = Use of web based Auction site and unique customer tracking
Benefits to Insurance companies:
• Reduced cost of repair
• Rapid turn around
• Reduced admin – communication through WEB site reducing human
interactions using unique customer tracking software
• Pre approved garages / estimating system
• Access to our garage database and existing network to sell
insurance schemes and further marketing opportunities
• Repair network available for resale to other networks
• Cost saving using Green products – Carbon reduction EPA etc.
• Create a unique integrated alliance between work shop and work
• Use of our factoring facilities to facilitate speedy payments to
workshops while crating a window of payment for the insurance
• 90 % key to key closure within 30 days
Benefits to third Party work providers:
• As Above +
• Ability to approach more insurance and third party customers to source
Benefits to End Customer:
• Quality assured service
• 3 year warranty
• Loan car if required
• Door to Door service
• Car Valet
• Unique tracking of customer vehicle
• No extra cost to client
Benefits to Work Shop:
• Reduced admin
• The ability to fill unused workshop hours
• Larger customer base
• Group Savings
• No direct cost to Workshop
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online