Build a Website using Joomla
This project received 43 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $323 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$100-$350 USD
We are looking for an experience *Joomla expert and web graphics designer* who can help us *create the site from scratch*. The site is for a Taiwan networking company with a lot of products for retail customers. Shopping cart feature is not needed. The site needs to basic functions plus good product pages. Here are some of the important details:
• Using Joomla 3.1
• Template must be fully responsive (3rd party template is preferred), but you can develop an unique one just for us.
• The site needs to be developed on our test host and later transfer to Client’s host.
• The design must be simple, easy-to-navigate, modern, elegant, and tasteful. The site look and feel needs to be similar to [url removed, login to view]
• The site needs to be multilingual with English, Chinese traditional, and Chinese Simplified. Translations will be provided (You cannot use Google translation extension).
• Mega menu that needs to support category header and icon. Example: [url removed, login to view]
• Product Category and Product sub-category pages are needed
• The product page needs to have the ability of having multiple images with magnifying glass feature. It also needs to support multiple tabs (You cannot use Virtuemart because it doesn’t support Joomla 3.1). Example: [url removed, login to view]
• 60 to 80 products will need to be reentered from the existing site (Your bid must be including data entry up to 80 products).
• No ecommerce feature needed
• Install and configure Help Desk Pro extension
• Install and configure JNews extension
The project needs to be completed in 3 weeks.
More details would be shared with the selected provider. Please PM your samples work and let us know if you have access to any commercial 3rd party theme and extension.
To be considered start the message with ‘joomla’ otherwise you will not be taken into consideration.
If the job is well done, we might hire you for future projects.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online