Comprehensive Temple Directory Website
This project received 14 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $1656 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$750-$1500 USD
I want to make a website which serves as a directory to add listing and additional information about Temples.
The idea is to make a one-stop-destination to inform the user about Temples belonging to a specific religion in India. There're over 1,000 temples and the information is highly scattered. This is an attempt to organise, add and enhance the information.
With this website / portal and user should be able to:
1) See information about every temple like Name, Address, Phone numbers, Website, Timings, Pictures etc. (I will provide you with specifics in detail).
2) A user should be able to "Add temple" or "Add information" or "Edit details" of every temple. Every change to be approved by the moderator.
3) A user should be able to "Add upcoming events" or "Photos" or "Review" of every temple. Also needs to have "Have Visited" / "Want to visit" buttons.
4) We do not want to create a login system, instead, I want to use Facebook Connect and manage everything and every function of the website.
5) This is essentially a crowd-sourced information directory, hence, the UI and overall feel has to be social with Like buttons and Comment boxes everywhere necessary.
6) Homepage UI to feature a very user-friendly "Search" box to search any temple available. If a user searches for something which is not available, we should prompt them to add whatever information they have about it to our database. Search has to be dynamic and has to include all the data associated with every temple.
7) UI has to be very clean, modern and minimalist. Predominant usage of White is must.
8) A provision for few general information pages (like a header bar) has to be made to provide in-general information to all visitors.
9) Photos have to be displayed beautifully with nice transitions / smooth rotations depending upon the photographs available. Much like an animated gallery.
10) Website has to be mobile-friendly in every possible way.
Please DO NOT send me those highly irritating "copy paste" responses about who you are and what you've done. I want good, quality and focused freelancer(s) to accomplish this.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online