Convert a Template to a Website
This project received 27 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $99 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $100 USD
Must Be completed at the end of This week.
Before reading below, be aware of the following:
- If you are not familiar with merging templates, Don't bid.
- If you are not familiar with php and css, Don't bid.
- If you're not familiar with responsive websites, Don't bid.
- If you're not logical about design, don't bid.
- If you are not familiar with developing forms, DON'T BID.
- We don't Skype nor speak by phone. We just email.
- We estimate it to be 5- 8 hours of work for experienced designer.
- Very Important: Please DO FOLLOW INSTRUCTIONS. Do as you are told. BE extremely careful with details and reading a couple of times our instructions before executing.
- When we say: EXACTLY, we really mean it. We won't waste time reviewing
- We are giving you a mockup that needs to be up and running in our server and domain, bug-free.
- Final work has to be EXACTLY as the mockup we're giving you. The slightest different detail and we won't close the project or approve next milestone.
- If you're ok with the above, continue:
I have two templates. I have created a page that shows the two templates merged.
However you'll have to Re-use and adapt some settings to make the formatting work.
They are merged to show the layout. This is the only page the we are requesting you to create. One page.
The web page that I'm trying to build:
- The main template, template #1 [url removed, login to view]
- You will take a form similar to the one shown in the attachment
- The form is in the demo page that will be provided. The form was made from the template #1. The form is complete.
- You will take template # 2 [url removed, login to view] (only this page; index3
- You will take template #2 and merge it into template # 1
- TEMPLATE #1 will be the Main template.
- You will also merge the menu from template #2 and the way the menu takes you to the different part of the page when clicked.
- Where the "About" section is on the Template # 2 , you will place the form created from Template#1 there. The form attached.
- You will move the sections on Template #2 to align to the LEFT.
- The email submission form at the top of template #2 will be replaced with the new input shown in the Demo page and in the attachment
- The three buttons at the top of the page should be a drop-down using the class "multiple-as-single" from Template #1 (to select multiple radials(
- All other aspects of template #2 should be combined over to template #1
- The Final Page must remain responsive
Browser friendly. Chrome, Firefox, Safari. This is a MUST.
This is basically taking Template #2 and making it work as a page in template #1. Pretty simple.
I'll hand you the original template files.
Just need the final website to look EXACTLY as described.
You can upload it to your server for an online demonstration that the page works.
The Final Page must remain responsive.
Write 'This is Easy" in first line when bidding.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online