Corporate website redesign
This project was awarded to mindblowcreative for $2000 AUD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$750 - $1500 AUD
We are in database marketing service industry, and we would like to redesign our company website. More details will be provided.
1. To increase traffic to the website
2. To lighten up the mood of the web
3. To make it look more professional and clean
4. To have a better content management system and functionality
Responsibilities include the following;
1. Conceptualise, design, and develop user interface and experience based on the direction given (including visual design mock-ups for us to approve)
2. Design elements / items for using on website e.g. banners and icons
3. Develop website backend (CMS / coding)
4. Provide us with a complete user guide / training document for using CMS
Website content and art direction will be provided by us.
Web development requirements include;
1. Using standard open source CMS such as wordpress, drupal , and joomla. Proprietary CMS that is stable, flexible to changes, and easy to use is also acceptable with a full detailed user training document.
2. The pages will contain text, images, and video (about 25 – 30 pages).
3. Most pages are static, but content, images, and videos must be editable / changeable.
4. SEO friendly, clean URL for each page, title and meta tags can be edited via the CMS
5. Website tracking using Google analytic and Pardot (all codes will be provided once the site is ready)
6. Contact form, newsletter subscription, and online job application must be able to integrate with Partdot.
7. Search and social network sharing function
More information and proper requirement will be provided to the selected vendor.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online