Creating a new website - repost
This project was successfully completed by Kumarakesh for $900 CAD in 15 days.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$750 - $1500 CAD
Completed In15 days
we are a telephone and internet company in Toronto and we are looking for a website to put our packages that customers can choose. at the end it should email the inquires to us and there is no need to connect to back end servers for now.
some of the websites that are close to what we want is as follow:
[url removed, login to view]
[url removed, login to view]
1. Requirement states a web identity as well as a customer centric product and services show case with an elegant yet efficient user navigation to provide the user with the easiest and interactive platform to check out and choose the product and submit a sales enquiry for the same.
2. The site will have a landing page with company logo and business and residential options to choose from. The landing page will reflect the client's business persona and theme. The user will also have to make a choice between selecting his country or use his current location as the service area.
3. Depending on the choice the customer makes in point 2 above the main categories of the products and services are displayed for e.g. Internet, Phone or custom solution.
4. only the product and services available in the location selected or identified as in point 2 will be displayed on the home page main content section with categories and navigation for use to still checkout the others.
5. At each step the client will choose, the main product area, than the subproduct and finally the available packages are displayed in tabular format.
6. User chooses one of the packages and a form will open up where user submits relevant information (selected package will already be available in the form) and submitting the form displays a thank you notification and a timeline (or notice as per you business guidelines) for expected time frame for a response from the business team.
7 Apart form the above the site will have a secondary navigation structure easily identifiable and elegantly complementing the page with static pages with information like company, contactus, support services etc...
**8. Suggested options would be a social media linking (facebook, twitter links). A skype click to call function (to facilitate direct call to sales team),
**9. A on site chat plugin like zopim can be installed an configured to facilitate instant chat for users. The plugin is free for upto one sales agent and can be procured services later on to boost sales.
**10. A floating quick quote form can be created for users that wish to instantly request for quote [url removed, login to view] can be seen here at [url removed, login to view]
please let me know what sort of pricing we are looking at.
we need this job to be done ASAP
below you can find the flowchart of the pages are we are looking for
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online