E-Currency Exchange Website Developer/Programmer - repost
This project received 13 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $827 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$250-$750 USD
A skilled website programmer is required to develop a secure automatic E-Currency exchange website like intexchange.com. You will be working alongside the design team to create provide the function to the established design. The site will be simple, with only a few pages, however the trading mechanisms will need to be sophisticated.
You must have the ability to program these functions to our site;
- Basic page interactivity/buttons etc,
- Help us attain a website domain
- User Account Register/Login & supporting user account database
- A digital storefront & Electronic funds transfers
- E-currency wallet integration with user accounts
- Buy/sell exchange requests and execute orders of E-currency
- Graphing ability and automated data collection systems (transaction history etc)
- Online transaction processing
- Inventory management system
- Website security & privacy systems
- Smartphone or tablet usability would be a bonus!
It is expected that some research and learning will be involved to complete this job, but you will be remunerated for this.
You can give an estimate of how long it may take you.
To Apply you MUST have work experience and be competent in this area.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online