Develop a Website with online payment
This project was successfully completed by esolzsales for $4639 USD in 90 days.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$1500-$3000 USD
Completed In90 days
We would like to develop a website from the scratch. Our website would be similar to [url removed, login to view], but with a few tweaks:
• Our website will be developed in Portuguese (Brazil), we will help the developer with the Portuguese texts that will be involved;
• All the content of the contracts and forms for completion of the contracts will be supplied by us;
• The client will be able to create an user account by using a form provided in the website or can be created using Facebook and/or LinkedIn accounts;
• When the client buys one of our contracts, he will be able to add the parties of the contract at the beginning of the process, but will not be able to change them once he confirms the data inputted;
• The client will be able to change any other info of the contract within a 7 day window (except to the parties);
• When the process is finished, the website will send the client a PDF format of the contract, that he/she will not be able to edit, copy, etc. The only thing the client will be able to do with such file is to save and/or print;
• The PDF file will have a digital certification (yet to be defined) with a serial number. Anyone who visits the website and have such serial number in hands will be able to enter the serial number for a referred contract and confirm that they were created in our website and the main information of such contract;
• If the contract has a confidentiality clause, the website will also provide the client with a specific password and only the people with the contract serial number and password in hands will be able to access the contract's information in the website;
• The website must have the ability to store all the contracts each account purchase for future reference;
• The user must be able to pay for the referred contract with his credit card, by PayPal account or direct credit card input (maybe PayPal administration as well);
• The user must be able to share his acquisition on our website with Facebook and/or LinkedIn connections.
This job description may suffer some changes, but the basics are outlined above.
We are at the beginning of our journey here, we intend to understand how much a website like this would cost, then we will decide if we can go through with it right now or not.
We are very happy to start this project and will be very happy to be able to afford it. Thank you for your bid.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online