Develop website_Hotel Co.
This project received 15 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $677 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
NOTE: Please only strong entities are welcomed to bid.
I have the PSD design ready. You are required to do all the programming and convert the design to an interactive webpage and also we need it to be mobile accessible.
1. Arabic & English
2. Unlimited main pages and subpages
3. Image Rotator or Flash for header.
4. Services module: this will show categories for company services as links and once user clicks on a category a new page opens displaying list for services and these will be linked to new pages and show service details.
5. Projects module: This will be similar to above in terms of categories and sub-categories. Each project will show an image, title, brief and details for each project.
6. Guest book module.
7. Internet: this is a communication tool for company staff to collaborate and exchange files, docs, messages and any relating work processes. I need a useful tool to make company communication more engaging and reduce paper work.
8. Site search.
9. Scrolling news module.
10. FAQ module.
11. Photo album module
12. Related links module.
13. Banner Advertisements
14. Site map
15. Multimedia: to display video.
16. E-commerce ready & accept credit card payments.
17. Contact us form and another form for company services.
18. Employment module: to display vacant jobs postings in categories and allow users to register and apply for jobs and submit their CV and fill application form. User will receive an application ID no. in order to track his application and check status.
19. Mailing List Module.
20. Powerful & user-friendly CMS to manage all website content
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online