Front & Back End Optimization, Module Configuration in Magento
This project was successfully completed by SunFlowerBiz for $1500 USD in 24 days.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$750 - $1500 USD
Completed In24 days
We are looking into improving our Magento shopping experience via incorporating new modules and programing features to make it a much more robust, faster, clever, user friendly, improved shopping experience. The site is already integrated with embedded ERP and Shipwire, but now we need to work out all the bugs, have a staff training meeting with our company for teaching us how to use embedded ERP basics and how to handle orders through shipwire. Also, a lot of the back end needs to be better organized & to improve our efficiencies ease of use for the staff, etc.
The site needs improvements to make it easier for us to modify some of the front end information.
We also need training on Cron, and establish some basic maintenance functions when needed.
The items below are additional specific items we need completed as well:
1. Product Sample request icon on the homepage to direct clients to a sample request page, similar to contact request page but it should also pop up automatically as well on the 7th click when a client is browsing the site.
3. Optimize load speed (right now it is way to slow)
4. SEO optimization
5. Improve slider speed and allow the option to change background images every 15seconds or so
7. Add popup coupon to load immediately as the home webpage also loads
8. Add new icon on the homepage to refer a friend.. & therefore add a new page that corresponds to the friends referral and automatically feed to mailchimp: “Refer a friends and get an item from free..
9. Improve the image previews on all images (like [url removed, login to view], as they seem flawless).
10. Improve quick view much like [url removed, login to view]
11. Remove all Magento favicons from all the pages showing on the front end
12. Fix all the price options of all our products when a client is purchasing on the site and have the shipping setting properly calculate costs in usps, fedex, ups.
13. Configure Fedex as a shipping option.
14. Fix Add to cart option that takes you to the same shopping page & not the checkout page as it is currently displaying.
15. Fix all similar buying experience options, so that similar and complimentary items appear when a client is making a particular purchase.
11. Incorporate One page checkout like [url removed, login to view]
12. Improve shipping methods, glitches; add maximum purchase limits, shipping details etc.
13. Give us the option to add awards images, membership logos at the bottom of about us page.
Other related items that will come up as part of all these changes and configurations.
14. Add a couple extra pages with improved shopping images and functionality much like Giro.
All of this word needs to be completed in 24 days.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online